Type of Beach
- It is closer to a plate boundary.
- It is close to tectonic activity.
- Its features are created by geologic forces.
- It is a primary coast.
- It has been sinking relative to sea level since its existence.
- It is a submergent coast.
Black sand beach
This is the black sand beach with cliffs on Shelter Cove.
Hidden jewel of Cali coast
From the west , picture from above subtler cove . Taken from a helicopter.
House on shelter cove
What homes look like on shelter cove
Other features of beach
- It is known as the lot cove because it is not popular and often forgotten.
- The San Andreas fault is very close to this beach.
- There are cliffs on the beach.