From The Principal's Desk
March 05, 2023
Welcome to Our Newsletter!
Meet us here weekly to know what's happening at Odyssey!
Mrs. Beatriz B. Smith
Principal of the Dragons
15 Middle Schools - 333 Students
Only 4 schools had Straight Superior! Congratulations to Ms. Flanagan and her students!
Ask Your Teachers About It!
You can win big when you increase your scores on Civics, Science(all grade levels), Algebra, and Geometry!
A FEW REMINDERS
A Few Reminders
- March 8th is a regular Wednesday school day. Dismissal at 2:50 pm
- Students attending the dance MUST go home if they are not ALL-STAR students.
- Entrance to the dance through bus loop doors.
- OCPS Dress Code rules will be reinforced. Students not adhering to the dress code will not be allowed to attend the dance.
- The dance ends at 7:00 pm no adult supervision after 7:15 pm.
- Students ARE allowed to use their cell phones during the dance!
Your Student Can Still Join The Tutoring Sessions
FREE TUTORING SESSIONS BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL
Please contact our School Counselors for more information:
Lucia Aloyo - email@example.com
Felice Greene - firstname.lastname@example.org
No electronic devices are allowed during instructional hours. Cell phones should be turned off and concealed.
Phones confiscated by school administrators will be available for parent pick up in the front office.
Happy Sunday Dragon Families,
🎉 March 8th - Wednesday 5-7 pm - Glow in the Dark Dance Party
Let's glow!!! It's our Dance Party!!! Our PTSA volunteers will be selling tickets on:
- Tuesday and Wednesday, during lunchtime in the cafeteria.
Tickets are also available for purchase online at https://odmsdragons.memberhub.com/store/items/827045
Location: school cafeteria
Time: 5-7 pm
Tickets: $7 in advance and $10 at the doors
What is included: pizza, beverage, and a dessert
We can't wait!!!