How do you hear or focus ?
Terrese Williams Smallwood Pd.2
Facts about the brain and the temporal lobe
- This lobe is special because it makes sense of the all the different sounds and pitches (different types of sound) being transmitted from the sensory receptors of the ears
- we would not be able to understand someone talking to us, if it wasn't for the temporal lobe.
- the brain weighs about 3.3 pounds (1.5 kilograms)
- It contains about 86 billion nerve cells (neurons), the "gray matter
- It contains billions of nerve fibers (axons and dendrites), the "white matter"
- The temporal lobe involves with the disorders like epilepsy, alzhemir
- Yout brian is still developing until your 40 years old
- Theres a virus that attacks , human DNA making people lesss intelligent
- Small dose of power changes how a persons brain operates and diminshes empathy