How to be safe online
5 tips on how to be safe when browsing the web
- Never post your personal information, such as a cell phone number, home address, or your location on any social networking site
- NEVER share your password with anyone. The only people who should know your password are your parents or guardian.
- If you wouldn’t say something to another person’s face, don't message or post it online.
- Do not download or install software or anything on your computer or cell phone that seems suspicious
- It pays to be super cautious and not do anything you might regret
Safe Web Surfing: Top Tips for Kids and Teens Online