The School of Today for Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission: Develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow.
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
In our Campus Action Plan, we focus each year on the development of our students writing skills. This weekend, several of our young men were afforded the opportunity to learn hear Political leaders over a meal and craft their own interpretive responses. Thank you Ms. Johnson and Mrs. Donaldson for making this opportunity available to our young men.
As we enter the Graduation season, there are the scholarship celebrations which recognize our students academic accomplishments. Brother Kevin Mondy and Brother Kendrick Crawford were recipients of the Alpha Epsilon Education Foundation scholarship. Brothers Nicholas Lampkin and George Polk were also awarded the Emerging Scholars award.
News You Can Use: Calendar and Campus Information
Upcoming Dates and Information
Tuesday, April 5th: Speaker Bureau - Mr. Kelvin Beachum
Wednesday, April 6th: CATE Field Trip - GE Headquarters
Thursday, April 7th: Science Field Trip - Quest Laboratories Headquarters and ED campus visit
Saturday, April 9th: Student Interviews
- Update Grades in Gradespeed
- Lesson Plans due each Sunday by 6:00 p.m.
- Lesson Objectives (LO) and Demonstration of Learning (DOL) should be clearly posted
- Input Absences via the AESOP system and contact Mrs. Neely or Ms. Wallace to notify the campus.