Protecting Your Reputation Online
How to protect your reputation online
- Don't send pictures that you don't want your grandfather to see
- Don't give out your address, phone number, or password out to other people
- Don't meet with someone on online that you don't know in person
- Don't send name and phone number out even if you are on site for a company or organization that is having a contest
9 Themes of Digital Citizenship and definitions
- Digital Access: full electronic participation in society.
- Digital Commerce: electronic buying and selling of goods
- Digital Communication: electronic exchange of information.
- Digital Literacy: process of teaching and learning about technology and the use of technology.
- Digital Etiquette: electronic standards of conduct or procedure
- Digital Law: electronic responsibility for actions and deeds
- Digital Rights & Responsibilities: those freedoms extended to everyone in a digital world
- Digital Health & Wellness: physical & psychological well-being in a digital technology world
- Digital Security (self-protection): electronic precautions to