Pick your choices wisely...
When It Comes To Your Job
1. If you love your job life will be great.
2. Your choice of careers is the biggest decision you will ever make and no one else can make it for you.
3. ...If you parents are lawyers or teachers, they may be very good ones. But that doesn’t mean you will be good at either
4. A lot of people make the mistake of choosing the same career as one of their parents.
5. ...You will earn 40 hours a week for 50 weeks each year between the ages of 22 and 65
Reasons For Choosing Your Career
1. I’m choosing the career because I have the natural talents to do the job.
2. I’m choosing a career that I’ve tried.
3. I’m choosing a career that will allow me to pay my bills, save some money, and still enjoy a reasonable lifestyle.
- You'll earn it.
- You'll inherit it.
- You'll marry it.
- You'll Steal it.
2. 99% of you will earn your money.