Volume 8 Issue 13 February 13th, 2017
Feb 15th-Dept Meetings
Feb 16th-Final Exams for 1st, 3rd, & 5th Block
Feb 17th-Final Exams for 2nd & 4th
Feb 17th-Talent Show 5th Block
Feb 20th-Growth Day
Feb 22nd-WorkKeys Testing--ALL Computer Labs will be in use for 1st - 3rd Blocks
Feb 22nd-PLC/Program Review Documentation
Feb 24th-Grades for Trimester 2 Posted by 3:30
March 8th-Faculty Meeting
March 14th-MAP Testing for 10th Grade through English Classes
March 15th-MAP Testing for 10th Grade through English Classes
March 15th-Dept Meetings
March 16th-MAP Testing for 9th Grade through Math Classes
March 17th-MAP Testing for 9th Grade through Math Classes
March 21st-Statewide ACT given to All Juniors
March 22nd-PLC/Program Review Documentation
March 30th-Book Genre Fair
April 19th-Statewide ACT Make-up Day
Kagan Day 5 training is scheduled for August 4th, 2017 with lunch on your own.
February 15th-EOC Testing
Final Exams and Posting Grades for Trimester 2
Directions for Posting Grades:
When posting your final grades for your classes, please post in this order, 1st - Term Grade, 2nd - Exam Grade, 3rd - Final Grade, so that IC will calculate the grade correctly. If you didn’t add a final exam category at the beginning of the trimester, you will need to do that before you are able to enter final exam grades for students. Instructions are below:
- Posting Term Grade; click the Red Post then SAVE.
- Posting Exam Grade; Select Exam Grade under "Task" at top. If you have not added a category called or an assignment called "Exam" then you must add one at this point.
- Adding a Category - Settings, Add, Name it Exam, Weight 1, Save
- Adding Exam Assignment - Quick add Assignment, fill in name and abbreviation, select all sections that apply. Scroll down to "Grading Tasks", check Exam Grade and fill in # of points.
- Enter grades in the Assignment Column
- Click the red Post
- Click SAVE
3. Posting Final Grade; Select Final Grade under "Task" at top, click red Post, then click SAVE
Youth Mental Health First Aid
This is NOT the same training that we will have on our Growth Day during the afternoon. On our February 20th Growth Day, teachers will be trained on Trauma Informed Care (part 2).