IP Lessons Begin Sunday 11/15
Registration due Friday the 13th for Lesson 1
Zoom links will be emailed on Saturday
We are so excited to get started!
Registered families will receive Zoom meeting links via email on Saturday.
IP SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 15, 2020
Parents, please be sure to join at 3:00 for Community Time. The room will remain open until 5:00 pm for parents who would like to hang out!
- 1:30 Lower School meets (2:15 for Binhi)
- 3:00 Community Time for ALL Parents and Students
- 3:20 Upper School meets
- Rondalla lesson times will be confirmed separately by your teacher
Here's a Primer on Preparing for IP Lessons Online: https://www.smore.com/qksp5
Register by Friday the 13th!
Deadline to register and be included is Friday the 13th of November. IP meets via Zoom videoconference this year. You must register online to participate. A meeting link will be emailed to parents of registered students on Saturday.
Registration is online this year. Learn how the process works, tuition/membership rates, and what information to gather before you begin by reviewing How to Register first.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM IN ONE SITTING. If you exit the form before completing it, the information may not be saved.
Save These Dates
Want a calendar for your fridge? Download it HERE.
· NOVEMBER 15 – Virtual IP Tiangge/Christmas Bazaar (on Facebook 11/15-12/15)
· NOVEMBER 22 – IP Caroling Zoom Reunion
· NOVEMBER 22 – Lesson 2
· DECEMBER 1 – Virtual IP Christmas Caroling Season Begins (Dec 1-25)
· DECEMBER 6 – Lesson 3
· DECEMBER 20 – IP Pasko Show Online