This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday through Thursday - Full School Days (on-site)
Finals Week - Thursday end of Quarter 2 / Semester 1
Friday - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
Zoom Story Time
Join Natasha from the Sherman County Public/School Library for a fun experience learning more about early literacy skills and practices through songs, rhymes, and reading stories.
Here is the link
Join Zoom Meeting
ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 863 7998 0483
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- Monday, January 18th - NO SCHOOL (MLK Day)
- January 19th - January 21st - FINALS WEEK
- Thursday, January 21st - END of 2nd Quarter
- Friday, January 22nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
- Monday, January 25th - Semester 2 Begins
- Monday, January 25th - Scholarship Presentation in Homeroom (Seniors)
- Friday, January 29th - Friday 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
- Friday, January 29th - K-6 Q2 Awards during CDL enrichment block from 10:20-10:50am
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.