Spring is in the Air!
Parents - We welcome your support!
The link between families and positive behavior supports is an important one. As warmer weather approaches, our staff and teachers continue to remind students of established routines and school/classrooom rules. However, we need your support. Please partner with us by reminding your child(ren) of some simple expectations to ensure that there are minimal disruptions to the learning that takes place each and every day.
Reminders for Students
Our elementary students are being reminded at school about adhering to the following rules and/or procedures. Your support and review of these same topics would help reinforce our efforts, and we deeply appreciate your partnership.
- Keep your hands/feet to yourself
- Follow classroom routines and procedures
- Respect your classmates, teachers, and all staff
- Use appropriate language
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Treat the property of others (or the school) with care
- Be positive
- Play safely and demonstrate good sportsmanship
- Exhibit safe behaviors on the bus and playground
- Please come to school following the dress code
Cell phones, Apple watches, Gizmo watches, and more!
Please remind your child(ren) that all cell phones, or watches that have texting and calling abilities, are not needed for educational purposes at the elementary level. If any of these items are needed before/after school, they should be in the OFF position and remain in your child's backpack during the school day. As always, students are not permitted to take photos or create videos of other students. Thank you for your ongoing support.
The Elementary Administrative Team