Ms. Monaghan's Message - Sept. 20
Challenge, Inspire, Empower, Serve
Upcoming Important Dates
Sept. 26 - StuCo Installation Mass @ 8; Friends of FIRE meeting @ 7 in the Jubilee Room; Youth Group @ 6:30
Sept. 27 - $2 donation due for Patriotic Dress Day on Friday; Coins for Hurricane Victims due
Sept. 28 - Patriotic Dress Day Fundraiser for Hurricane Victims; Fall Sports Pep Rally @ 2:15
* 3rd-5th grade parents, don't forget to log onto your Sycamore account to find the Field Trip form. You can find this at "Online Forms". Contact Mrs. Eads at email@example.com if you need any further help.
Fundraiser for Hurricane Victims
- Students and staff can donate $2 (due by Thursday) to wear jeans or uniform pants/shorts and a patriotic shirt on Friday, September 28th. No sweats, gym shorts, yoga pants, leggings, or jeans with tears.)
- Throughout the week, classrooms will be competing in a coin challenge to see which classroom can donate the most coins. All money is due by Thursday. Students will receive an "I donated" ticket on this day that allows them to participate in the patriotic dress day.
- On Friday, we will have a Fall Sports Pep Rally at 2:15. During the pep rally, the "Panther Spirit Award" will be given to the class who has the most patriotic dress combined with the most total money donated. We will also announce our parochial league fall sports participants, play games, and have other fun activities. Parents are welcome to attend!
- We will tithe 10% of our fundraising total. 7% will be given to the St. Patrick beautification fund (flowers outside of the church and school) and 3% will be given to the diocese.
Follow us @StPatrickKc and watch for the hashtag #spkidstweet to know when our interns have posted something new about our school! They will be giving a birds eye view into the daily happenings at St. Patrick School, so be on the lookout to see what our students are up to each day!
Friends of FIRE Meeting
Tuesday, Sep. 25th, 6pm
WatchDOG Dads Pizza Party and Informational Event
Wednesday, Oct. 3rd, 6pm
Shelter House on the Playground
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Order Your Yearbook Today!
There is a great group of students already working on what is sure to be an awesome yearbook full of JOY!
Auction Donation Classroom Challenge!
Come on pardners'...let's get ready for the best Boot Scootn' & Biddin' Auction this side of the Mississippi. Please help us rustle up some goods (Auction Items) over the next 30 days. We want to make this the best rootin tootin shindig in town. Gift certificates for dinner, theatre, beauty services...sporting event packages...tools...children's games and toys...baskets with art, cooking, sport supplies and more will be mighty fine to have on hand that night.
The challenge ends Friday, October 5th. The class that turns in the most items (ratio to student wise) will earn an ice cream or cookie party, depending on allergy needs for that room. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Rosary Honorees This Week
Birthdays This Week!
St. Patrick School
The mission of St. Patrick School is to develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical. Encouragement is given to students to bring their lives into conformity with God's will and plan, so that He is glorified.