Blogging it at WBHS!
Let's bridge departments through our collaboration!
Professional reading is important for our growth as teachers!
The club will meet for the first time on Wednesday, October 7 to introduce you to the technology. Greg will explain it, and then we will practice using it. Stacy will post or send the article. We all read the same article, and then post comments, ideas, and successes as part of an ongoing dialogue, surrounding the article, on a blog. Therefore, it will become a resource for professional learning. This will take place monthly with a designated week to make your post! Do it at your leisure!
The first article will be selected, but after that, we would very much appreciate teacher input of suggested articles that were meaningful to you!
Professional Article Blog
Wednesday, Oct. 7th, 2:15-2:45pm
West Branch Area School District, PA, United States
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Agenda for Oct. 7
2. Greg will introduce our blog forum.
3. Practice using the technology.
4. Stacy will post or send the article.
5. We ask that you make at least one post over the course of the designated week related to your thoughts about the article or comment on someone else's response.
6. Have fun! This is a way that we can support one another as a community of learners!
Step 1: R.S.V.P.
We need to have some snacks ready for you!
Step 2: Attend the Meeting Oct. 7, 2015
Location: WBHS 140, TLC Center
Time: 2:15 P.M.
Step 3: Read and Blog!
Everyone reads the same article, and then we blog our thoughts, ideas, and suggestions to support one another.
Pssttt... It's supposed to be enjoyable as well as a learning experience! It won't be a difficult read...