NISC takes Action in Cambodia
Help us help others.
GRADE 4/5 BETTER LIFE CARNIVAL
Friday, April 26th, 2:30-5pm
Northbridge International School of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
THANK YOU AND SEE YOU THERE!!!
WHERE: AT THE NISC FIELD
WHAT WE HAVE: game activity and awesome prize.
BY: GRADE 4/5 BLUE, RED AND YELLOW
Our Action Timeline
- Identify Issues
- Visit the Village, document and discuss needs with the family
- Break into Action Teams at NISC
- Research, design and communicate our aims with the NISC Community
- Plan and prepare for Fundraising Carnival with Grade 12 students
- Source donations from businesses and create flyers to advertise the day
- Get support from students and staff at NISC for the Carnival
- Hold the carnival
- Collect in ticket cash and pay any hire fees.
- Discuss with Families how to move to next stage in Home building.
The Children hope to be safe, sheltered and healthy
Our Action aim is to help them achieve this.
Houses that are safe and provide protection
Our Action aim is to help the family build one.
Create a small family run business to achieve financial security
Our Action aim is to help the family create one.
Students planned, ran and promoted their games.
Students located local businesses and discussed sponsorship for the event. Courtesy of Gasolina
A good softball pitch!
Teachers, Parents and kids all took part
Roll up, try some food!
Food sales were great
Running Food stalls
Senior students were amazing on the day
Soak the Teacher
Teachers got involved and kids soaked them all!
What did we raise?
Thank you to all of our sponsors, parents, kids and family who came on the day and supported us in taking action.