Fractions 101 Update
Do You Have These?
Before we start this newly designed course, there are a few things that you need to have up and running.
- Internet Connection- This is essential as all communication, projects, and assignments are done online. Make sure you have access at all times throughout this course! There will be videos each week for you to watch, so make sure you have a large enough data plan.
- Up-To-Date Technology- As well as having an internet conenction, you are required to have a computer, laptop, Chromebook, etc., to access our class on. You will be required to create videos, voice recordings, play games online, so make sure your hardware is capable.
- Email Address- To communicate with me, you will need to have an email address. If you would like to use your parents address, you may. If you want to set one up, I recommend Gmail. Please have your parents assist you in this process.
First Few Weeks Overview
Here are some fraction concpets that we will be learning about during the first few weeks:
- Introductions and Pre-Test
- Representing Fractions
- Reducing Fractions
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions