Student Bulletin - February 12, 2023
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Thibeault vs. PL - Baldini @ SLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 1 vs. BC - Vinck @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 1 vs. BC - Troy @ BCMS
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Hague vs. PL - Blevins @ SLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 1 vs. BC - Mix @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 2 vs. BC - Tucker @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 2 vs. BC - Pass @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 2 vs. BC - Johnson @ BCMS
- Scholar Bowl (4:00) vs. Summit Lakes Middle @ ETMS Library Media Center
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (4:00) / SL - Argotsinger vs. ET - Hague @ ETMS Gym A
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 1 vs. PL - Hoffman @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 2 vs. PL - Leech @ PLMS
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (5:00) / SL - Brewer vs. ET - Thibeault @ ETMS Gym A
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 2 vs. PL - Barr @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 1 vs. PL - Singletary @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 1 vs. SL - Eason @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 2 vs. PL - Hendrickson @ PLMS
- Scholar Bowl (4:00) @ Pleasant Lea Middle School
- Pyramid Concert (6:00PM) @ ETMS Main Comp Gym
- End of Trister 4
General Information & Updates
DISTRICT ATHLETICS & ACTIVITIES PARENT NEWSLETTER
Parent Newsletter for February 2023
Please click here for the February Newsletter
for updated information from our LSR7 District Athletics & Activities Department.
Message from the ETMS Health Room
Parents/Guardians of Current 7th grade students!
Please send/email any updated vaccine records you may have for next year to the health room. Each 8th grade student will need to be compliant with Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines prior to the start of 8th grade. Please send those records to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring the records to the school and let the front office staff know it is for the health room, if that is preferred.
Christie Netterville, BSN, RN
East Trails Middle School Health Room
Special Olympics/Unified Sports
Is your child interested in becoming a Unified Partner for Special Olympics?
Per the Special Olympics Missouri website, "Unified Sports are designed to bring together equal numbers of athletes with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team with others of similar skill levels."
We are excited to be offering inclusive sports programs at the competition level. This is a great opportunity to stay active, play sports and engage in community service. If you are interested, please complete the LSR7 Unified Partner Interest Form.
East Trails Middle School PTSA
Attention Parents, Teachers, and Students!
It's time to join the very FIRST East Trails Middle School PTSA!
Join us for our first "Give Back Night" at Johnny's!
Any questions - please feel free to email: email@example.com
Lost & Found
Clubs - All Grades
- Art Club - 2/14, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Bison Smart - 2/23, 7:40-8:05 AM
- Card Sharks - 2/21, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Dungeons & Dragons - 2/23, 3:30-5:00 PM
- Future Teachers - see Mrs. Russell, 2/15, 7:30-8:05 AM
- Kindness Club - 2/13, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Puzzle Club - 2/20, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Ukulele Club - 2/15, 3:15-4:00 PM
Bison Brags & Celebrations
15th Annual Dodgeball Tournament Results!
The 15th Annual Dodgeball Tournament was a great success! Thanks to everyone who came out to support the Bison, Falcon, and Tiger Smart programs. Sixty-seven teams participated in the event with nearly 1,000 spectators. Congratulations to the grand champions, East Trails eighth-grade team, Bison Brood. The Pleasant Lea seventh-grade Barbies took second place, and the Summit Lakes sixth-grade Kings won the third-place prize.With the last-minute change of venue, I’d like to give a special thanks to Dr. Morehead, Mrs. Moses, Shelly Dumler, Stacy Patton, Cindy Ullman and Kelly Powelson for ensuring the tournament could carry on without a hitch!
ETMS FTC Robotics Tournament
ETMS Staff showing their pride for the Kansas City Chiefs during Spirit Week!
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
LSR7 Middle School Swim League
Students must have a current 2022-23 sports physical on file in Privit with their respective school by Monday, January 9th, 2023. (link to ETMS Privit)
Online enrollment begins Monday, January 9th, 2023, at 10:00 am.
Registrations will not be accepted after Thursday, February 16th, 2023.
Box Tops for Education
School ID: 9684109
2023-2024 Enrollment Information
8th to 9th Grade:
Enrollment will be February 8th. High school counselors from all 3 high schools will come to ETMS to begin enrollment. High school enrollment needs to be completed in PowerSchool by parents/guardians and students no later than February 13, 2023. Watch for updates from your students' respective high school for any other high school related information.
If you have any questions please contact our Registrar, Caitlin Mathews:
or your student's grade level counselor:
- Rebekah Schreckenghaust, firstname.lastname@example.org, 6th Grade Counselor
- Stacey Haselhorst, email@example.com, 7th Grade Counselor
- Molly Beuke (Boy-Key), firstname.lastname@example.org, 8th Grade Counselor
FRONT DOOR PROCEDURES
- Before entering the school, front office staff will always greet people using the voice/video doorbell.
- We will always ask for ID if someone is checking a student out of school.
- February menu
- Breakfast is $1.90; plate lunch is $3.00
- Free and reduced lunch application