Monday Morning Memo
January 10th, 2016
I hope all have had a good weekend. Although we are in the heart of winter the weather has been fairly good use and therefore, I hope you got out to enjoy the warmer temps this weekend.
Agenda for the Week
- Monday, January 10th, 2016: Department Meetings at 3:00PM
- Friday January 15th, 2016: 6th Grade Dress Down
A very light week for us!
Lindenwold Middle School is located in Camden County. We serve grades 5-8 with approximately 745 beautifully diverse students. There are over 100 intelligent, vibrant, and enthusiastic adults who serve our community.
- One of the most important housekeeping tasks that teachers do is attendance taking. Please be vigilant about marking attendance.
- Please adhere to the Unified Expectations. We are looking for 100% compliance.
- We as the administration expect people out in the halls and at their doors every period and at dismissal and arrival.
- Please address lateness to class.
- Please have an anticipatory activity to start off every class. Don't forget we will analyze the data in a month.