LECC WEEKLY TIGER CUB TALK
August 19, 2022
I hope this email finds you well! We have had a fabulous first week in session here at LECC with our Kindergarten Tiger Cubs! It was so nice to have our staggered start days to work closely with smaller groups of students to start learning to navigate our learning spaces, building relationships with members of our school team, and making connections with new friends! Thank you to all of our families, teachers, and staff for making this a great first week for our KG Tiger Cubs!
Looking into next week, we will have our first safety drill here at LECC. We will complete a fire drill under the direction of the Loveland Fire Department. This is a required coordinated drill with our local fire department that we must complete at the start of every school year. It is very important to be prepared, not scared in the event of an emergency and we are thankful for the LFD to be here for our first drill with KG Tiger Cubs.
In addition, we will welcome our Preschool Tiger Cubs and families here at LECC on Wednesday, 08/24/2022 from 3:30-4:30. If you are in the AM Preschool cohort, please plan to drop off your supplies and see the classroom anytime between 3:30-4:00 pm. If you are in the PM Preschool Cohort, please plan to drop off your supplies and see the classroom anytime between 4:00-4:30 pm. We can't wait to welcome our PS Tiger Cubs officially during the week of August 29th!
I am looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend and soaking in these last few weeks of summer. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!
It is a great day to be a LECC Tiger Cub! Thank you!
Sara L. Gehring
LECC Tiger Cub Bus Riders
LECC Tiger Cub Car Riders Reminders
- Please have your child ready to exit your car as you pull up to the designated drop-off zone in front of our building.
- Students should have his/her backpack ready in lap. This helps with a smooth transition from car to staff member greeting your child into the building.
- Adults dropping off LECC students must remain inside the vehicle at all times. For safety purposes, we will take care of getting your child out of the car.
- Cars must stay within the coned loop during the arrival process and not pull around cars in front of you.
- Display numbered vehicle tag on your mirror for our staff to radio into the building.
- If you need a vehicle tag, please contact the front office for one.
- Adults picking up an LECC student must remain inside the vehicle. For safety purposes, our staff will walk your child to the waiting vehicle and assist the child in opening the door.
- Cars must stay within the coned loop during the dismissal process and not pull around cars in front of you.
- If your child cannot buckle themselves into their car seats, please pull into a parking space and take your time fastening your child into the car correctly at the top of our parking lot.
- We are unable to process early dismissals once our dismissal procedures have started at 10:40 am (half-day) and 2:40 pm. Please join the car line for your child to be dismissed to you.
We appreciate sharing these helpful reminders with any trusted adult who is dropping off/picking up your child at LECC. Thank you for your patience.
Upcoming Events at LECC
- Preschool Preview Event: August 24, 2022, 3:30p-4:30p (AM students: 3:30-4:00; PM students: 4:00-4:30)
- Staggered Start Day for Preschool Students, Last Name A-L: August 29, 2022, attend during assigned cohort time (AM or PM)
- Staggered Start Day for Preschool Students, Last Name M-Z: August 30, 2022, attend during assigned cohort time (AM or PM)
- ALL Preschool Students: August 31, 2022, attend during assigned cohort time (AM or PM)
- Kindergarten Parent/Guardian Information Night: August 31, 2022, 5:00 pm-6:45 pm (please see additional information below for your child's teacher's assigned time/information)
- NO School for Students/Staff: September 5, 2022
- Preschool Parent/Guardian Information Night: September 7, 2022, 5:00 pm-6:45 pm (please see additional information below for your child's teacher's assigned time/information)
2022-23 LECC Breakfast Bags to Go! Program
At LECC, Tiger Cubs can go home each school day with a Breakfast Bag to Go to enjoy the next morning at home before coming to school. This program will start the week of September 5, 2022, and is available to any Preschool or Kindergarten Tiger Cub once signed up by a parent/guardian.
Use this link to access more information and to sign up your Tiger Cub for the Breakfast Bag to Go Program this school year!
Parent/Guardian Information Nights (PIN) for LECC!
PIN is a wonderful opportunity for your Tiger Cub's teacher and you to connect in person! We ask that only the parents/guardians of our Tiger Cubs attend due to the size of our building/rooms. Please be mindful of your Tiger Cub's Teacher's assigned time below to accommodate our half-day and full-day cohorts.
Kindergarten (August 31st):
5-5:45 pm: HDK AM (Rush, McGillis, Smith) and assigned FDK Teachers (Jones, Vismara, Marcheschi, Sasson, Knutson)
6-6:45 pm: HDK PM (Rush, McGillis, Smith) and assigned FDK Teachers (Schmidt, Martin, Mohan, Eldred, Schaefer)
Preschool (September 7th):
5-5:45 pm: Preschool AM (Oury, King, Amos, Alexander)
6-6:45 pm: Preschool PM (Oury, King, Amos, Alexander)
In the event you are not able to attend in person, our teachers will share out a virtual slide deck for parents/guardians to access at a future time via classroom correspondence.
2022-23 LECC School Hours
Full-Day Start Time: 8:00 am
Full-Day Dismissal: 2:50 pm
AM Half-Day Start Time: 8:00 am
AM Half-Day Dismissal: 10:50 am
PM Half-Day Start Time: 12:00 pm
PM Half-Day Dismissal: 2:50 pm
**Please call the attendance line by 9:00am (Full Day KG, 1/2 day AM KG and PS) and no later than 1:00 pm (1/2 day PM KG and PS) to report an absence 513-697-3060**
2022-23 School District Calendar
Preschool and Kindergarten Tuition
It's tuition time! Tuition payments are due by the 15th of each month. Preschool tuition is $320.00/month and Full Day Kindergarten is $385.00/month.
Tuition can be paid 5 ways:
- Send in a check made out to Loveland City Schools with your student. Please make sure to list your student's first and last name on the memo line.
- Mail your check to: Loveland Early Childhood Center, 6740 Loveland Miamiville Road, Loveland 45140.
- Set up auto bill pay with your bank and they will send check each month.
- NEW THIS YEAR- Pay online through your tigerparent.me portal. (No cost to pay online)
- Pay over the phone with a credit card (Visa and Mastercard) call the office: 513-683-4200
Stay in Touch!
Loveland Early Childhood Center Administration
Principal: Sara L. Gehring
School Counselor: Jaime Heybruch
School Psychologist: Carrie Smith
Secretaries: DeAnn Gilmore & Penny Dippold
Health Aide: Christina McCoy