What You Need To Know
for the upcoming weeks
We can't believe another dance season has come and gone! Thank you SO much for giving us the opportunity to teach your dancers each week! We have loved watching them grow this year not only as dancers but as young ladies too! We have enjoyed working with your dancers and are SO excited about the upcoming performances!!!
PLEASE REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT PERFORMANCE DATES & TIMES
- SHOWCASE DRESS REHEARSAL: Monday, May 11th (4:45PM-UNTIL)
- SHOWCASE: Tuesday, May 12th (BE THERE AT 6:30PM; PERFORMANCE STARTS AT 7:30PM)
- RECITAL DRESS REHEARSAL: Friday, May 15th (REHEARSAL STARTS AT 4:00PM SO PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY)
- MATINEE RECITAL: Saturday, May 16th (BE THERE AT 1:00PM; PERFORMANCE STARTS AT 3:00PM) (we will run through the opening number at 1:00 one more time)
- EVENING RECITAL: Saturday, May 16th (BE THERE AT 6:00PM; PERFORMANCE STARTS AT 7:00PM)
WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE SHOWCASE & RECITAL
Attached below are several documents. One is a run of the Showcase and both the Matinee and Evening Recital shows with exactly what your dancer needs to wear for each dance. Please read these carefully and have them handy throughout all shows.
Picture week is the week after the recital, May 18th-21st. This is such an exciting time for our students. Even if you are not ordering pictures, it is MANDATORY that everyone is here! In the past we have had students not show up to their scheduled time, resulting in an incomplete group picture. Please be mindful of others purchasing pictures who would like a complete group shot. We WILL NOT have dance class during picture week, instead your dancer will come during their designated picture time dressed in the specified costume.
*The schedule is attached below*
Trophy/Award week is the week after Picture Week, May 25th-28th. Please be on the lookout for more info coming your way!
FINISHING UP THE YEAR
Just a few more things you need to know as we finish out the season:
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BY THE END OF TODAY! This includes May Tuition and the Recital/Showcase Fee. We WILL NOT accept payments at dress rehearsal like previous years. If fees are not taken care of, your dancer WILL NOT be able to participate!
- If you have not yet picked up your "mom ticket" or used your 50% off voucher for the Recital please do so before Thursday, May 14th. You WILL NOT be able to redeem these after that date.
- We will send home your "mom ticket" for the Showcase with your dancer this Saturday if you have finished out this year's payments including May and Recital/Showcase fee.
- You can now purchase Showcase tickets in the front office if you have finished out this year'spayments. Please invite all of your friends and family to attend! We want to show everyone all of your dancer's hardwork from this past year!
- NEW INFORMATION: The Showcase will be filmed and you can purchase those in the front office for $25 for one or $40 for two.
- Don't forget to purchase your Recital tickets!!!!
- As we head into these last performances of the year, please encourage your daughter to dance her best and most of all....HAVE FUN!