Next Step to Being President!
2. Ability to establish a working relationship with Congress and political partners and opponents.
3. Some exposure (if not outright experience) in foreign policy.
4. Experience in running a government agency or a large organisation.
5. Ability to understand economic principles and form his own view on economic and financial strategies (i.e. can at least understand the advice he will be given).
6. Can command respect from an absolute majority of the people, even if he fails to get an absolute majority of the votes (i.e. 66%)
7. First hand understanding of the thoughts and the experience of the American people.
Qualifications for presidential candidates have remained the same since the year Washington accepted the presidency. As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older.
$19,000 entertainment budget.
$1 million "unanticipated needs" account to be used for official purposes.
$100,000 travel account
Protection for the rest of their lives
Yearly $400,000 salary