Nicotine as a drug
A flyer about Tobacco and Other Types of Drugs
A Few Types of Poisons In Cigarettes.
- Acetone: used to remove Nail Polish
- Ammonia: used for a household cleaner, also in cat urine.
- Arsenic: Used to make bullets and rat poison.
- Butane: a Gas. Also used in lighter fluid
- Carbon Monoxide: Poisonous gas that can kill you in under ten minutes
- Cadmium: used in Batteries
- Cresol: Used to make Bombs
- Cyanide: Deadly Poison; used in chemical weapons
- DDT: A banned insecticide
- Lead: Heavy Medal; used to make plumbing and other pipes; Poisonous in high doses.
- Formaldehyde:Used to preserve dead bodies
- Polonium:Radioactive; Very deadly
- Vinyl Chloride: Used in making PVC pipes; known to cause cancer
Diseases Tobacco Can Cause (Includes Chewing Tobacco and Cigarettes)
- Atherosclerosis: Arteries Harden; Can cause heart attacks and Strokes
- Bronchitis: Swelling of the bronchi (Breathing Tubes) Coughing and Soreness comes with it
- Cancer: Serious, Often deadly disease that causes that body's cells to mutate and grow out of control
- Emphysema: air sacs loose their elasticity
- Leukoplakia: Pre-Cancerous sores found int he mouth of tobacco chews; White color; feels Leathery
More "Commonly" used Drugs (illegal drugs)
Four ways a Drug can Enter the Body
- Orally: By Mouth.
- Injection: Injected into the skin; Can be injected into the muscle as well.
- Absorption: Rubbed into the skin.
- Inhaled: Smoked or Snorted.
- Ecstasy: Can cause a person to clench their teeth and grind them; Dangerously high Temperature
- Marijuana: More carcinogens then Ciggarettes: Kills brain cells: Gateway Drug.
- Methamphetamine: "meth"; Hightly addictive: Severe dental problems, High body Tempertaure, Very Violent behavior.
- Steroids: For Men: Testicles can shrink, Infertility, may develop Breasts.
For Women: Groth of Facial hair and/or chest hair (Yuck), Voice deepens
For Female and Male: Excessive acne, Mood swings, Paranoia, "Roid Rage"
"Fun Facts" about Marijuana.
Did you know, in THC is the main ingredient in pot?
Did you know, TCH will remain in the body for over a month or so?
Did you know, Marijuana is more prone to Cancer then Cigarettes?
Did you know, Marijuana sold today is stronger than what was sold in the 1960s?
Did you know, In Washington (State) you can Smoke Marijuana LEGALLY?
Did you know, The more Pot you smoke the less you need to get high?
These are just some of the "Fun Facts" about Marijuana. I personally don't know why people would Smoke it but, I cant change others perspectives in life. If I could I would try but I wouldn't probably be able to.
How to Get Medicine
This is a Doctor. They proscribe the medication.
This is the symbol hospitals use.
Different types of medication a doctor can proscribe to you.