$1 Hat Day
Clothe-A- Child Fundraiser
Act of Kindness Event
To kick off this month's character trait, Kindness, the counseling department is sponsoring a school wide event. This is an opportunity for the whole campus to participate in an act of kindness to those in need. Clothe-A-Child partners with area churches, organizations, individuals and businesses in the community to serve the new clothing needs of economically disadvantaged K-8 children in Frisco, Little Elm, Prosper and Celina.
CAC Hat Day
Wednesday, Sep. 16th, 9am
400 Lobo Lane
Little Elm, TX
2nd period teachers
- Collect $1 from each student
- Give green wristband to each student who pays
- Wristband must be worn all day
- Place money in provided envelope
- Only teachers deliver envelope to counseling office
- Pickup materials in your mailbox by Tuesday
Thanks for all your help. If you have more questions or need a wristband, let your grade level counselor know.