Piotr Ilych Tchaikovsky 1840-1893
Created by Aaron Rumfola
Map of Russia
- Symphonies No. 1-6
- Piano Concerto Number 1
- Swan Lake
- Romeo and Juliet Nutcracker Suite
- Variations on a Rocco Theme for Cello and Orchestra
- Marche Slave
- Sleeping Beauty
- Eugene Onegin
- The Queen of Spades
- Some people who have never heard his music could recognize a few tunes.
- There is much emotion in his music.
- His ballets yo some of his music is the most famous in the world.
- He used very new instruments in his time in his music, "The Nutcracker" and "The Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy".
- He never liked 1812 Overture, even though it is very famous.
- No one knows really knows how he died, some say it was cholera, and others say he killed himself.
Russia Map 1874 Gotha, Justus Perthes. Photo. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 16 Dec 2015.
2213, Avrilfan. "Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture (Full with Cannons)."YouTube. 21 Feb. 2011. Web. 17 Dec. 2015.
"Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840–1893)." Kids Music Corner RSS. Web. 17 Dec. 2015