Week of April 26-30, 2021
Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
Burleson ISD welcomes new students to begin online Kindergarten registration starting April 26, 2021.
Parents with incoming kindergarteners who will be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2021, are invited to complete registration at ENROLL.BURLESONISD.NET. Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
To determine your elementary home campus, visit FIND MY SCHOOL.
**Please have the following documents ready electronically for your registrar appointment:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
**You will need to upload the following documents electronically during the enrollment process. Please have them ready electronically.
For assistance, please contact your home campus registrar or Stacia Pearce at STACIA.PEARCE@BISDMAIL.NET.
Opens Monday, April 26th
Students entering kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
Wednesday, April 28th
Dress like your favorite Superhero.
Three Week Progress Reports
Pre-Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
re-Kindergarten Registration 2021
Burleson ISD pre-kindergarten online registration begins April 26 - May 21st, 2021 and then again from June 1st- August 27th. The registration process can be completed online.
In-Person Registration Dates:
If you would prefer to register in person, we will be scheduling appointments on the below dates:
- June 7th from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- July 27th from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- August 3rd-5th from 8:30am-3:00pm
Details for scheduling an appointment will be updated soon.
Parents with incoming children who are at least four-years-old on or before September 1, 2021, AND meet one or more of the following criteria are invited to complete pre-kindergarten registration:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – (Language test will be given when face-to-face interaction is permitted)
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household member (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current Food Stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – (as determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire)
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – (DOD/VA documentation required)
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services- (CPS/court documentation required)
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
Application and Registration:
How to apply:
- Step 1:
- Complete an online pre-kindergarten application at BURLESONISD.SCHOOLMINT.NET. Once you complete the application, a BISD representative will contact you to assist with the qualification process.
- Step 2:
- Once you have been qualified, you will then complete the enrollment packet at ENROLL.BURLESONISD.NET.
- Step 3:
- Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will complete the process with your child’s campus.
**Please have the following documents ready electronically to upload during the enrollment process:
- Guardian's driver's license
- Water or Electric Bill
- Lease agreement, if you are renting/leasing
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's shot records
- Student's SS Card (optional)
Monday, April 26th- Pre-K and K Online Registration Opens
Wednesday, April 28th- National Superhero Day- Dress like your favorite superhero
Thursday, April 29th- 3 week reports
Monday, May 3rd-7th- Teacher Appreciation Week
Tuesday, May 11th- 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Math STAAR Assessment
Wednesday, May 12th- 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Reading STAAR Assessment
Thursday, May 13th- 5th Grade Science STAAR Assessment
Tuesday, May 18th- 4th Grade Field Day
Wednesday, May 19th- 5th Grade Field Day
Tuesday, May 25th- PreK/K/1 Field Day 9:00-11:00 (Closed to outside visitors, more details to come).
Wednesday, May 26th- Senior Walk 7:45; 2nd & 3rd Field Day 9:00-11:00 (Closed to outside visitors, more details to come).
Thursday, May 27th- 2:00 End of Year Parties/Last Full Day for Students