Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 5/17/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting virtually on May 17, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved. Agenda and Addendum.
- Mr. Castellano shared information about End-of-Year 8th Grade events, including an overview of the layout and logistics for the Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony, which will be held on Friday, June 18, at 5 p.m. with a rain date scheduled for Monday, June 21, at 5 p.m. Information is linked here.
- Mr. Bland shared updated student enrollment figures and news from the Governor's office, linked here.
- The Board appointed Mr. Mark Masessa as Principal of Francis A. Desmares School, effective July 1. Congratulations to Mr. Masessa!
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity