By Kylinn Taylor
What is P.C.P
"PCP, or phencyclidine, is not new to the drug scene, nor is it a particularly popular drug among illegal drug users these days. However, this substance is still a danger to anyone who uses it and the people who come in contact with them. “Angel dust” is the most common street name for PCP, but a person on PCP is far from angelic. PCP can make users unpredictable and violent."
What does P.C.P do ?
- P.C.P makes you crazy
- P.C.P makes you do stupid things
- P.C.P causes paranormal activity to the mind
- P.C.P makes you feel like you need to use it all the time
- Over 2.5% of people in the U.S. over 12 have used p.c.p
- In 2013, 0.7% of high schoolers used p.c.p.