HIllsdale Area Career Center
Week Beginning November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019: Daylight Savings Time, Fall back.
November 4, 2019:
Student of the Quarter and Perfect Attendance Pictures: AM 8:30, PM 12:45
Branding Meeting @ 1:00 (Jamie)
November 5, 2019: Region 9 CEPD @ 11:00 (Jamie)
November 6, 2019: Admin meeting 8:30 a.m. (Jamie)
November 7, 2019: Have all WBL experiences listed on the Google Doc. Classify each WBL experience as a 1,2,3 or 4.
November 8, 2019: CLNA meeting, JACC, 9:00 (Jamie)
Around the HACC
Phoebe Shroats, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Grace Emens, Kyra Lewis, Merete Lockwood, and DTMB Director Tricia Foster (Not pictured: Wayne Boggs (coach))
Why Should We Hire You?
Work Based Learning Continuum
What we need to do as a CTE building:
- Develop a robust list of experiences that our students are exposed to
- Calendar all of the WBL experiences and deadlines
- Classify each experience according to level
- Evaluate where the strengths are and where the gaps are
- Adjust/Expand practice so CTE experiences are rich with #3's and #4's