Goodness Grows News
Printed Flyer Required to Earn Money for GG
Raise money for Goodness Grows just by eating dinner out! On Wednesday, March 27, print a copy of the above flyer, bring it to BJ's in Boardman (by the mall) between 5-10pm, and dine with your friends and family. 20% of total food and soft beverage purchases from all guests who bring in flyers during this event will be donated back to Goodness Grows.
NOTE: A copy of the flyer is also available on our Facebook page and website, or stop by Goodness Grows (2310 W. South Range Rd., North Lima, OH 44452, inside Common Ground Church Community) to pick a flyer up! BJ's does not accept flyer on phone.
Jungle Jam Contest ~ Win TWO Jars
Win 2 jars of Jungle Jam - your choice of flavors, just by eating dinner and posting a pic!
1) Print a flyer for BJ's Goodness Grows Fundraiser.
2) Take flyer to BJ's Restaurant at 7327 Market Street (by the mall in Boardman) on March 27th between 5-10pm.
3) Purchase your meal, taking a pic of the meal and flyer together (can include yourself, your family, and friends - have fun with it!) inside of BJ's.
4) Post the food/flyer pic on the Goodness Grows Facebook page on March 27th, between 5:00 and 10:00pm.
5) On Thursday, March 28th, we will put all names of those who enter with a valid picture into a pot and have one of our Goodness Grows crew draw the winner out. Video will be posted to Facebook.
6) Winner will need to contact Goodness Grows to make pick-up or drop-off arrangements. Jam cannot be mailed.
For These Guys...
For Local Classes...
For Summer Interns...
For Sustainable Farming Practices...
For Education & So Much More!
March Means Classes Are Back!
Check out our website & Facebook page to learn more!
Goodness Grows is a faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit operating out of Common Ground Church Community. Our mission is to cultivate personal, social, and community growth through gardening, education, and opportunity for people of all abilities. We are working to improve people's lives through social and therapeutic gardening practices. We'd love for you to join us!
Create. Cultivate. Thrive.