THOMAS Parent-Teacher Conferences
Sign-Up information 2/1/21
Dear Thomas Middle School Community,
The sign-up & conference platform Meet The Teacher is now open for the virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences which will be held on Thursday, February 11th & Friday, February 12th.
Here is some key information about conferences:
- Middle school students are expected to attend conferences with their parent(s). Families with two households should schedule conference times together.
- This Meet The Teacher platform is now open and provides a seamless conference sign-up that allows parents to select which teachers they wish to meet with for 5-minutes.
- A Parents' Guide for Booking Conferences is included below.
- Conference time slots are in 8-minute increments, but conferences are only 5-minutes long. There are break times between conferences.
- A conference reminder link will be sent upon sign-up completion and again the day before conferences.
- There is a built-in video feature for easy access to the conferences.
- If, when you sign up, you have the option for a TEAM Conference, that is because your child's TEAM is requesting a TEAM Conference. *Only a select number of families have this option. Please sign-up for a TEAM Conference if you see this option.
Conference sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Due to our large number of students that attend TMS, we simply will not have enough conference slots for each student during the two days. However, please know that the TMS Teams are equipped to meet with parents any time a conference is requested throughout the school year. Please reach out to your child's Team Leader if you have any questions.
- ALPHA: Maureen McDermott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BETA: Kate Renno email@example.com
- GAMMA: Jodi Cyr - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DELTA: Sarah Dunn email@example.com or Eileen Stocco firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZETA: Anthony Kuch - email@example.com
- EPSILON: Greg Stocco - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need tech support with your sign-up? Please contact Greg Keadle - email@example.com.
We look forward to opportunities to strengthen home-school connections and meeting with students and parents.
~ Lori, Greg, & Nick