The chat for preservice Ts by preserivce Ts
Thursday, April 23rd, 7-8pm
This is an online event.
This week's topic: How to engage students with tech
#pretchat Moderators for this week
Grove City College student, Biology major with an interest in informal education spaces, due to graduate 2016.
Husband, Father of 3 awesome kids, co-moderator #ntchat, Discovery DEN Guru/KS LC, LoTi trainer, Intel Mentor & Adjunct Professor. Looking to learn fromyou!
Twitter chat etiquette
- Follow the moderator as s/he posts questions
- Answer the Qs as the moderator posts them.
- Do NOT answer all Qs and leave the chat!
- Engage others in conversation about the topic - don't be afraid to ask Qs.
- Be polite
- Use this time to build that positive, professional digital presence.
List of Questions
Q1 Why is it important to engage students in learning? #pretchat
Q2 How do you know your students are engaged in learning instead of being compliant? #pretchat
Q3 Why can technology be used to engage Ss in learning? #pretchat
Q4 What tech tool have you found most useful in engaging Ss with learning? #pretchat
Q5 What is 1 take away from tonight’s chat that you can use in your future classroom? #pretchat