The Colt Courier
January 17, 2020
I hope that you were able to accomplish a lot on the Teacher Work Day. Please enjoy your day off on Monday for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. A major priority of mine is to get into classrooms so that I can provide feedback. Aaryn, Sarah, and I will be visiting classes on a consistent basis to see all of the wonderful things that you are doing with your students.
- Please make sure you forward all emails regarding attendance or absences to Mrs. Bogan. This is very important so that we can keep up with attendance records.
- The grant application process is now open for the Foundation for Fort Mill Schools. Visit https://www.foundationforfortmillschools.org/programs/grant_programs/grant_overview.html for information. This is a very worthwhile process. If you have questions, I have written grants in the past and would be happy to help. It is free money! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSoYz3cYPDo&feature=youtu.be
- The Watch Dog program has gone very well. Dads will be joining their own child for morning meetings. Please continue to make them feel welcome. Mr. Seibles will let you know when they are coming.
- Please email me if you are concerned about possible retention for any students.
- We will be starting to raise money for the Polar Plunge. This will take place the week of the 27th. Please look out for more information, but whoever raises the most money between the administrators will have to take the plunge this year.
- Remember to sign up for the 100th day celebration if you plan on attending.
- If you submit a discipline referral, please make sure to do it the same day the behavior occurred. This allows us to handle it in a timely manner.
Happy January Birthdays to the Following Colts!
We hope the following staff members have a wonderful birthday!
January 6- Rachel Marie Oswald
January 7- Kasey Ellsworth
January 14- Claire Birch
January 17- Nicole Gaunt
January 19- Katie Dreer
January 23- Laura Campbell
January 24- Jamie Thomas
January 26- Aaryn MarstersJanuary 27- Satchel VanVield
January 28- Jennifer Hirst
January 30- Marissa Ganson
SES Teacher Website
Our Google Site will provide access to a variety of resources including: Master Schedules, Handbooks, Calendars, Faculty Rosters, etc...