Byram Intermediate School
Our Core Values
- Striving For Excellence - Push yourself to deliver a high quality performance in anything you do.
- Be Kinder than Necessary - "Because it's not enough to be kind. One should be kinder than needed." R.J. Palacio, Wonder
- Find Your Passion - it's okay to not know what your passion is yet, explore something new or build on what you are already passionate about.
First Day of School is September 6th, 2022! Doors open at 8:05am!
5th Grade Orientation and New Student Orientation
- Session 1 will be from 9-10:30 and is for students whose last names start with A-L.
- Session 2 will be from 11-12:30 and is for students whose last names start with M-Z.
Typically incoming 5th graders would receive their chrome books the first day of school. This year, we are trying to organize it so they will receive them on orientation day. I will keep you posted with any updates on 5th grade chrome book distribution.
Any new students to the school that are not in 5th grade are welcome to attend either session.
Chromebook Pickup & Locker Setup Day
5th Grade (See 5th Grade Orientation Section)
6th Grade - 9-10:30am
7th Grade - 11-12:30am
8th Grade - 1:30-3:00pm
If you have children in multiple grade levels, please choose 1 window to come in and pickup for each of your children.
For those unable to make it on August 30th, your child can/will receive their chrome book on the first day of school. The school will be open on Wednesday August 31st, Thursday, September 1st and Friday, September 2nd for locker setup for those unable to make it on August 30th.
Be advised that on 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2, there will be orientations for students and staff professional development sessions happening in the school and district. Access to specific staff may be limited on these days.