Let's Swoop Around Seoul!
A Little Peak at Namsan Tower.
Photo taken from: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/235/7/8/Namsan_Tower_Seoul_by_vistalex.jpg
- Most of the city Seoul can be seen at the top of Namsan Tower.
- By the N Seoul Tower area, there are thousands and thousands of padlocks from young love couples.
- The Teddy Bear Museum by the N Seoul Tower area exhibits shows the history of Seoul from the past, present, and future using teddy bears.
A Trip To Namsan Tower.
Namsan Tower is the only place that has a wax museum with many famous stars including Tenzin Dadon! While you're there, you can stop by the Teddy Bear museum and look around there. Namsan Tower is one of the best places to view Seoul either night or day. The Namsan Tower is a fun place for all ages. When you go to the top of the tower, it will cultivate your knowledge about Seoul. Namsan Tower has won the 1st Korean Architecture Award. The tower was tall like the Himalayan Mountains.
"I was so excited to take a picture with Tenzin Dadon and her M4 members at Namsan Tower!" -Emily Chu (Japan)
Let's Go To Gyeongbokgung Palace!
Photo taken from: http://wonderfulpackage.com/images/Gyeongbokgung/Gyeongbokgung-Palace-Wallpaper-1920x1200.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first royal palace to be built in the Joseon Dynasty (1395).
- Gyeongbokgung was located in the heart of Hanyang, now known as Seoul.
- Gyeongbokgung served as the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty.
Gyeongbokgung Palace... Where It All Started!
Come visit Gyeongbokgung Palace! This is where Tenzin Dadon shot her first variety show with many different famous stars! The variety show won 1st place inKBS awards thanks to Gyeongbokgung Palace. You could go to the "Timeless" studio and take pictures while wearing historical Korean costumes. Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first palace to be built in the Joseon Dynasty in 1395. Gyeongbokgung Palace was old like a ancient artifact. We hope you will advocate Gyeongbokgung Palace and always remember it.
"I can't believe I wore a hanbok! I looked like I was from the Joseon Dynasty!" -Olivia Brown (United States)
Where The Best Adventure Starts... Lotte World!
Photo taken from: http://www.garygoddard.com/gbim/1479.jpg
- Lotte World consists the largest indoor theme park known as, "Adventure" and it has a outdoor theme park known as "Magic Island."
- Lotte World theme park is filled with thrilling ice rinks, an ice rink, different kinds of parades as well as a folk museum, a lake, laser shows, and many more.
- The outdoor theme park has rides that has a steep drop with an altitude of 70 meters and has swings at an electrifying 75 degrees.
Top Hit At Lotte World!
Tenzin Dadon and her M4 members shot their first top ten music video, "Magic In The Air" in Magic Island. Lotte World has a theme park for all ages and a great place for indoor shopping. In the Lotte World mall, go visit M4's only shopping place where you can buy anything there. You can go visit Lotte World in any time during the year. It's open all year round! While waiting in line for the ride, some people may carp behind or in front of you, but the rides are worth it. Many famous dramas and music videos been done at the theme park. The theme park won 2nd place in Play-Play Awards! The Atlantis was scary like godzilla!
"The rides were so scary and fun!" -Mei Li Shu (China)