By: Thomas Reynolds
- Was born in 1477 in Pieve di Cadore, Italy.
- He spent most of his life in Venice Italy.
- His education was that he studied art with Giovanni Bellini.
- "Not long thereafter Titian began to study painting with giovanni Bellini".( unknown 1).
- He married Cecilla in 1525. She then died five years later.
- He spent most of his time painting and tending to his kids Pomponio, Orazio, and Lavinia.
- He created paintings. Most of them were portraits.
- His patrons were charles and phillip the second.
- Titian found fame by beating out Giovanni Bellini as a painter to the republic of venice.(Titian 1).
- The Man with the Glove.
- It was created in C.1520.
- You can find this piece in the museum the Musee du Louvre in Paris France.
- This picture is significant because it shows human emotions and human charateristis. This was one of the first paintings that did this.
- I find this painting so interesting because its misterious. Its misterious because it shows a human looking away at something in the distance and he is only wearing one glove.
- It shows humanism because its a picture of a man that is showing emotion.
"General Logon Page." Gale Error Page. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2013.