One Great Leader
- I think that him being the son of a congressman influenced him a lot when it came to leadership.
- The money he has raised for charity will help those people forever.
- He has pledged to give away 99% of his wealth to different charities/causes.
- He had to invest in a bunch of different companies, so he had to have faityh that the company would do their job right.
- I think confidence was most important. If he didn't have confidence in his team, they wouldn't have worked as successfully.
- He's extremely rich. Being that rich would be lovely.
- No, but they have to have all the important ones.
- Qualities are: Confidence, courage, trust, esteem, humor, integrity, etc.