Early Learning Abilities
By: Jazmin Leon, Lizette Rios, & Honeida Leon
Signs of Intellectual Growth
- First year of life babies develop four abilities.
Remembering Experiences- Develop ability to remember.
Making Associations- Baby Associates a parent or other receiving comfort.
Understanding Cause and effect- they develop cause and effect.
*Ex. Baby pulling on toy makes noise.
Paying Attention- It's the time that a person can concentrate on a task without getting bored.
Stimulating the Senses
- If the baby does not grave something they are usually looking at people moving or at object being moved.
- Babies respond to bright colors with smiles on their faces and large eyes.
- Babies recognize family voices. Talking, reading, singing, and humming are wonderful ways to help baby recognize voice and help develop their language.
- Touch is one of the important ways to communicate love with the babies.