The Gator Gazette
Thursday, April 6
Message from the SWAMP
And just like that Spring has arrived! It's been a short week but a great one! Today, our students participated in an Easter Egg Hunt!
- 7th - Good Friday - No School
- 10th - Easter Monday - No School
- 11th - PD Day - No School
- 12th - Classes resume
- 14th - Marmot Ski Trip
- 14th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Chopped
- 19th, 20th, 21st - Band Trip
- 21st - Healthy Hunger lunch - Boston Pizza
- 28th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Edo
Please note: There is no Parent Council meeting this month.
- 4th - Early Dismissal
- 10th - Track Day
- 15th - ELA Part A Exam
- 18th - Parent Council - 7pm
- 22nd - Victoria Day - No School
- 23rd - District Track Day
Our Golden Egg Winner Chelsey!
Climbing Club got underway this week, learning how to make knots!
Jelly Bean Cookies and Easter Bird Nests, just in time for Easter!
Eli did a great job in Fashions 9!
Anti Racism Presentation
Mr. Toni Harrison spoke to our students today about Anti Racism in our society and microaggression.
Rock, Paper, Scissor's Champ!
Badminton Practices Next Week
Junior Girls AM
Senior Girls PM
Junior Boys AM
Junior Girls PM
Senior Girls AM
Senior Boys PM
Friday, April 14 Marmot Ski
- Buses will be start being loaded at 4:00am, they will depart when full or at 4:30am sharp!
- Your student should ensure they have eaten breakfast and have money for snacks and lunch on the ski hill. Dinner will be in Edson on the way home.
- Buses will return around 9:30pm.
- Students should be prepared for the weather, sunglasses, sunscreen, toques, mitts, etc.
Returning Student Registration and Options are due!
If you have not completed your Returning Student Registration and/or student's Option Selection form please do so immediately. The option selection portal will be closed on April 12th at midnight, after this your student will only get options that are still available.
St. Albert Online Scholastic Chess Club
Calling all Indigenous Artists!
Check out this contest! Speak with Ms. Priddle for more info. The theme is "Bridging the Gaps" and the deadline to submit entries is May 1st.
Healthy Hunger Lunches
Don't forget to place your Healthy Hunger Lunch Orders! Next week is Chopped Leaf!
If your child is away and has ordered hot lunch, please email or call the office by 11:00 a.m. to direct your child’s hot lunch. It can be given to a sibling/another student or can be picked up in the office starting at 12:30.
ATTENDANCE/SIGN IN/SIGN OUT
If a student needs to leave early, the office MUST hear from a parent/guardian. Please email or call the office and we will allow the student to sign out & meet you outside (or walk home).
If a student will arrive late, they are to sign in at the office. If we have been informed the student will be late, that will be an excused late. Without hearing from a parent, the student would be marked as unexcused.
If you have any questions, please ask the office.