Cameron Ranch Falcon Connection
March 14, 2021 #falconstrong
As we prepare for the return to in-person learning in a hybrid format, please carefully review all flyers, important dates and links below.
Please join us on Zoom for our Falcon Family Forum on March 18th at 10:00am or 4:00pm to discuss our return to in-person learning.
To support our youngest and newest learners, we will hold in-person orientations on March 18th for TK, Kindergarten and 1st Grade families:
- TK & Kinder Cohort A @ 12:00pm
- TK & Kinder Cohort B @ 12:45pm
- 1st Grade Cohort A @ 1:30pm
- 1st Grade Cohort B @ 2:15pm
To support our students and families in the ILS program, please join us on March 18th via Zoom @ 5:30. Connect with your student's teacher about details.
All details for in-person return are now located on our school website Spring 2021 HUB.
SMUD will be working on a construction project at the Carmichael Substation and traffic may be affected along Manzanita and Locust starting in March. Visit the SMUD website for details:
Follow us on Social Media!
Important Dates (details in links below or visit the School Calendar) *in person events
- 3/16 PBIS Lunch Bunch, 12:30pm
- 3/17 Builders Club, 12:00pm
- 3/18 Falcon Family Forum Zoom, 10:00am
- 3/18 TK & Kinder Cohort A Orientation, 12:00pm*
- 3/18 Coach's Ranch House, 12:30pm
- 3/18 TK & Kinder Cohort B Orientation, 12:45pm*
- 3/18 1st Grade Cohort A Orientation, 1:30pm*
- 3/18 1st Grade Cohort B Orientation, 2:15pm*
- 3/18 Falcon Family Forum Zoom, 4:00pm
- 3/18 ILS Zoom Orientation, 5:30pm
- 3/19 Counselors Lunch Bunch, 12:30pm
- 3/22 SJUSD Special Education Family Check In Meeting, 6:00pm
- 3/24 Family Workshop: Signs of Suicide (Elementary), 6:00pm
- 3/24 SJUSD Special Education "You Light the Way Awards," 7:00pm
- 3/25 SJUSD Special Education Family Check In Meeting, 9:00am
- 3/29 - 4/2 Spring Break, No School
- April - Virtual Family Literacy Night (details to come)
District Updates & Return to In-Person Learning
- Weekly District Updates available @ www.sanjuan.edu/fall2020
- Path to Return Guide, www.sanjuan.edu/pathtoreturn
- Campus Safe Re-Opening Procedures & Requirements, click here.
- Student Attendance Cohort Group Assignments, click here.
- Tips to Help Lower Risk, www.sanjuan.edu/covidtips
Cameron Ranch Library
students can now reserve books online for curbside pickup! https://www.sanjuan.edu/domain/1357
Renters Helpline (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm) 916-389-7877
Clothing & Food Supports
Please continue to use our Cameron Ranch Support Ticket to request assistance with navigating family services and supports.
School Office: 916-575-2302
Open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Principal, Aliceon Sloss (email@example.com)
School Secretary, Sheelah Eulberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attendance Clerk, Cheryl Stunz (email@example.com)
Parent/Family Support Ambassador, Kimber Rice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parent Liaison, Kara Petris (email@example.com)
We are here for you,
Your Cameron Ranch Communication Team
Finding your cohort on Parent Portal.
After logging in, select your student and select the tab labeled "Attendance Group."
Attendance Group = Cohort
Your students' attendance group will be listed as A, B or C.