Safety food tips
Jimena Ortega Fabila
Hand sanititizer .vs. soap and water
The hand sanitizer should be use as a complement after washing hands but never instead of, a new stydy from the centers for disease control and prevention reveals that the hand sanitizer only reduce the number of some germs but it doesnt reduce the spread of some viruses.
Proper hand washing
- Wet your hands with clean water.
- Add antibacterial soap and rub your hands together, make sure you scrub the back of your hands, between the fingers and under your nails.
- Do the previous step for at least 20 seconds, or you can sing happy birthday song from beggining to end twice.
- Rinse your hands under the water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel.
Food Safety Training Video