November 28-December 2
- Our UIL teams will travel to Boyd to compete on Thursday, December 1. If you have not already returned your permission slip, please do so as soon as possible!
- Robotics will NOT meet after school on Thursday due to UIL.
- We are excited to participate in Live Thankfully food collection for the 4th year in a row! We will be collecting donations from November 28- December 9. Please see below for information on how you can be a part of this special opportunity!
- Our Limo to Lunch for students who sold 15 or more items during the fundraiser has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 6. If your child earned this reward, please watch for a permission slip and return it to the school as soon as possible.
- You can find November's lunch menu here.
- Each Wednesday is College Day at the Intermediate. Students and teachers are encouraged to wear a t-shirt from their favorite university.
Schools across Wise County are collecting food for families in need this holiday season. Each class is assigned several items that they can donate so that we can package meals for families with school-aged children. Please bring the following items:
- Worley/Mauk- instant mashed potatoes and stuffing mix
- Cowling/Bragg- canned fruit (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, pineapple, cranberry sauce)
- Craig/Dial- canned veggies (corn, green beans, carrots, gravy, pumpkin, sweet potatoes)
- Johnson/Read/Moore-cake/cookie mixes and instant pudding/jello mixes
- Pike/Rockin' Reindeer- boxed mac & cheese and cornbread muffin mixes
- Thompson/Morris/Excellent Elves- cranberry sauce
Anything you can give is greatly appreciated!
Ways to Stay "In the Know"
At Paradise Intermediate we want parents to be a part of our team! Here are some ways you can stay up to date on what is going on at our school. We encourage you to find something that works for you and check back often. We are always up to something new and exciting, and we'd love for you to be a part of it! Find out more here.