Reed College is a college known for it's liberal arts. It is located in Portland, Oregan in an urban setting. It was founded in 1911 by Simeon Gannnett Reed and Amanda Reed. It is a private school with no religious affiliation. Admission into the school is easy with a 49% acceptance rate, 10 student/faculty ratio and expected 28-33 expected ACT score. For those who come out of state, In and Out state tuition are both $46,010.
More Information and What you need
- Colors and Mascot: The Griffin and Rose Red
- Located: Portland, Oregan/ Urban setting
- Sports: Rugby, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee
- In and out state cost: $46,010
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 10
- ACT Score: 28-33
- Housing: Annual- $12,590 Semester-$6,295
- Academic Emphasis: Liberal Arts
Famous Steve Jobs, founder of Apple went to college at Reeds!