Bowie Choir Update
Oct. 10, 2014
- STUDENTS: Be in your uniform and seated in the auditorium at 5:30 PM. We will have a logistical walk thru.
- PARENTS: The doors to the auditorium will open at 6:30 PM. The concert will start promptly at 7:00 PM.
- STUDENTS/PARENTS: Please bring 1 dozen cookies on Tuesday to school for the reception following the concert. Reception will be in the cafeteria, and hosted by the Bowie Choir Booster Club.
9/10 Honor Choir and Round 2 Auditioners: Make sure you are practicing at home! See Mr. Lobaugh or Mrs. Batsel if you need help after school!
Are you getting this in an email?
Bowie Choral Department Fall Concert
Tuesday, Oct. 14th, 7-10pm
2101 Highbank Dr
- Mark your calendars for the first concert of the season!
- Our concert will begin promptly at 7:00 PM. As this is our first concert of the season, we will be asking all STUDENTS to be in the auditorium dressed and ready at 5:30 for a quick logistical walk thru. The doors will be open to the audience at 6:30 PM. Thank you for being respectful of our rehearsal time - we want to be our best for you!
- Please have your student bring one dozen store-bought cookies to school on Tuesday, Oct. 14 for the reception being held by the Bowie Choir Booster Club.
- If you are able to help volunteer during the concert or afterword for the reception, please contact Robin Darwin (Choir Booster Club President) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly (ish) Choir Updates
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact myself or Mrs. Batsel via phone or email. It is our desire to keep you informed, your students engaged and excited about choir, and to see this department grow to unexpected and amazing heights!