Special Event: 5th-8th Families
Curriculum Preview-HS Bible, Spanish & New Science/History
A Special Event for Families in Grades 5 - 8
Tuesday, April 5th, 4:30-5:30pm
6600 South Indianapolis Road
Is this event for me, you ask? YES! More and more families are making educational decisions earlier and earlier for their children. We want to give you as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision for your child. It is never too early to plan, and we want your child to be a part of Traders Point Christian High School!
Spiritual growth and preparing their child for God's calling are among the top reasons families choose Traders Point as their school. The TPCHS Bible and Spanish programs are among the strongest available. We are also excited to be offering new curriculum materials in Science and History this fall that are fully integrated with a biblical worldview. In addition, Athletic Director, Adam Stevenson, will share about our IHSAA progression and planned new sport offerings.
Now you and your students have the chance to get a preview of these programs from our faculty and principal.
- Parents will meet in the JK Stevens Commons at 4:30 pm to hear from: Bible teacher, Mr. Kasey Clark; Spanish teacher, Mrs. Amy Malott; Athletic Director, Mr. Adam Stevenson; Principal, Mr. Jason Klingerman.
- Students may stay with their parents or they may go to the elementary Music room to work with staff in helping design our Knight's mascot look and name. Note: those in after-school activities can be excused from athletic practice at 4:30 and will be finished with clubs at 4:45 and can join then.
- Mr. Ron Evans, Head of School, will also briefly give a status update on the planned new high school campus construction and funding.
We realize everyone is quite busy, but we ask that at least one parent and your student plan to attend if possible. This is an exciting time in the growth of our school, and in our high school in particular. We want your child to be a part of something very special as Traders Point Christian High School grows!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Curriculum Preview Agenda
- Kasey Clark, HS Bible
- Amy Malott, HS Spanish & J-Term Immersion Nicaragua trip
- Adam Stevenson, Athletic Director
5:15 - 5:30 hear from:
- Ron Evans, Head of School
5:30 - staff and HS students will be available after the event for a Q & A about information shared