2. Go to bed early the night before.
You need a good night's rest to think straight!
5. Pace yourself on the test.
You have about 4 minutes to answer each question. Answer the questions you know first.
7. Use the graphing calculators to help you solve problems and double check your work.
Use your technology to prevent you from making silly mistakes.
8. Work backwards when needed
Look at the answer choices to help you determine what the question is asking you for.
10. Double check that you have answered all questions.
Make sure you go back to any questions you skipped and if you don't know the answer, take your best guess.