Strengthening Your Title I Program
Two Day Conference
Powerful Intervention Strategies to Accelerate Achievement
Specifically Designed for K-6 District and School Leaders and Leadership Teams: District Curriculum Coordinators; Title I Directors; Principals; Literacy and Math Coaches; Reading Specialists and Classroom Teachers on School or District Teams or Committees
August 1-2, 2017 / Arlington, TX
Benefits of Attending
- Learn the key components of the most exemplary Title I programs that accelerate the success of struggling learners and how you can incorporate these components into your existing program
- Effectively track and document student progress toward mastery of your grade level TEKS
- Build a powerful success model for students incorporating the TEKS and strategies for teaching your state standards in small and whole group instruction
- Develop teacher expertise in working with at-risk students to close the achievement gap and make more than adequate yearly reading progress
- Acquire dozens of instantly usable strategies, innovative tips and techniques you can use and share with your school and district Title I educators.
- Build on what you currently have in place by targeting what your students really need!
A Letter From Your Presenter
Teaching struggling, at risk students can be the most rewarding, yet challenging endeavor an educator can undertake. As a teacher of many struggling students, I have seen children flounder due to misconceptions about the specific instruction the child actually needs to increase understanding and learning. The most important ingredient is a teacher who has the expertise to determine what the student already knows and how to build on that knowledge. In addition, an effective and efficient organization and set up of a Title I program can make reaching the goals for at risk students much more attainable. Join your colleagues for two days dedicated to building teacher expertise and planning for a successful Title I program in your school or district.
During the two days, I will share with you many proven and research based strategies that accelerate the reading and math achievement of at risk students. You’ll experience hands on strategies to increase teacher expertise and build on your current Title I model. Grouping, assessment, choosing high impact materials and technology, developing thinking skills, and motivating students are just some of the topics I will address.
I extend to you a personal invitation with a pledge from me that you’ll leave this two day institute with dozens of practical strategies for accelerating your Title I students’ achievement and for building and enhancing your entire Title I program. You’ll also leave with the extensive resource handbook I wrote specifically for this two day program to help you work with your students, teachers and teams to increase the achievement of your struggling learners.
P.S. You will learn dozens of specific instructional strategies you can use to greatly increase the success of your grades K 6 students.
$399.00 per participant
Receive a 10% discount when booking 3 or more participants. (Cost $359.00 per participant)
You can register by Faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
Purchase Orders are accepted. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Please Make Checks or Purchase Orders out to Kelly Harmon & Associates
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information please contact us today!
Strengthening Your Title I Program Two Day Intensive
Tuesday, Aug. 1st, 8:30am
Arlington, TX, United States
August 1-2, 2017
8:30am - 3:30pm each day
Registration Begins at 8:00am
Coffee and muffins will be provided each day
Wifi will be provided
12 Hours of Professional Development will be awarded
RSVPs are enabled for this event.