Remember what you learned
By Avery Anderson
Ways to Study For The Big Test!
- Elaborative Rehearsal
- Drill and Practice
- Mnemonic Devices
- Peg Word System
Drill and Practice
- Think about the actual thing you have to remember, not just the parts you are responsible for
- Make connections to things you already know
- Use these tips so your info will be in your long-term memory and easier to remember!
- If all else fails, cram last minute! No, really! Herman Ebbinghaus found that after studying a list, he could remember 7 things immediately after, but that number dropped as time went on, so it may help to use those first few minutes of class!
- Make sure to get a good night's sleep before so you can focus!
- Stay focused in class, and during the test, at all times!