What is a Pediatric Nurse?
- First a person must become a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Then they need to earn a Bachelor's Degree, which takes up to 4 years to earn.
- Earn a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree.
Salary and Expected Growth
- Salary: $48,000 - $68,000 a year.
- Experience pediatric nurses can earn up to $100,000
- Over the next 10 years there will be an expected increase in demand for Pediatric Nurses.
Colleges For Pediatric Nurses To Be
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vanderbilt University
(These are only a few)