By: Suraj Edara & Jason Luo
Who & What
Bio.com. A&E Networks Television, n.d. Web. 06 Nov. 2015. <http://www.biography.com/people/mark-
Carlson, Nicholas. "At Last -- The Full Story Of How Facebook Was Founded." Business Insider.
Business Insider, Inc, 05 Mar. 2010. Web. 05 Nov. 2015. <http://www.businessinsider.com/how-
Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2015. <http://www.forbes.com/profile/mark-zuckerberg/>.
Kapko, Matt. "Is Facebook Still an Innovative Company?" CIO. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Nov. 2015.
"Mark Zuckerberg Biography: Success Story of Facebook Founder and CEO." Astrum People. N.p.,
n.d. Web. 05 Nov. 2015. <http://astrumpeople.com/mark-zuckerberg-biography-success-story-
"Mark Zuckerberg Quotes." BrainyQuote. Xplore, n.d. Web. 06 Nov. 2015.
"Top 20 Facebook Statistics - Updated May 2015." Zephoria Inc. N.p., 18 Oct. 2015. Web. 10 Nov. 2015.
- There are approximately 1.5 billion monthly Facebook users.
- 1/5 of page views in the U.S. occur on Facebook.
- On Facebook, 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded every 60 seconds.
- Mark Zuckerberg is currently the youngest billionaire on the planet.
- In 2010, Zuckerberg was named Person of the Year by Time Magazine.
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking any risks."