March 3, 2014
We appreciate all of our parents who took time out of their busy schedules to join us for the Parent Association meeting last Wednesday! (Click on the link below to watch the PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten students sing a new version of "Jesus Loves Me" during the meeting.) All in attendance heard the GLORIOUS RESULTS of the very successful Parent Association Fete... (Drum roll please!) ...the Fete profits total $72,440.27! Look forward to a full report of the Fete success, and the impact of the funds donated to the school, in the 2013-2014 Annual Report. Stacey Crenshaw, Parent Association President, and her entire committee wish to thank the All Saints community for the success of this event!
2. Remember to join us for Shrove Tuesday Pancake Breakfast in the Dining Facility, Tuesday, March 4th, from 7:00-8:00 AM. All proceeds from the fundraiser will benefit FOOD FOR THE POOR which is the 8th Grade community service project. $5 will get you a stack of 3 pancakes and juice or milk. This is GREAT cause and a GREAT opportunity for our community to come together!
3. ASH WEDNESDAY - March 5th is Ash Wednesday. A special Holy Communion service, including the imposition of ashes, will begin at 8:15 AM in St. Stephen's sanctuary, for 1st through 8th Grade (field trip uniform required). All are welcome to join us!
OUT OF EIGHT TOTAL SCHOOLS, ALL SAINTS EPISCOPAL SCHOOL PLACED FIRST OVERALL AT THE DISTRICT PSIA (Private School Interscholastic Association) COMPETITION THIS PAST SATURDAY IN HOUSTON!!!!! We had a brief announcement about our overall standing in chapel this morning, (complete with an organ fanfare) but will recognize our individual students and their PSIA success on Tuesday, March 18th. Join us in chapel on the Tuesday after Spring Break for the official PSIA celebration!
To help add to our celebration, PLEASE UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS YOU MIGHT HAVE TAKEN DURING PSIA ON SATURDAY. THANK YOU! See Instructions....
- go to http://sw.balfour.com/tops-services/publicupload/loginForm
- The project number is 402491
- Enter your name and proceed to the upload window
- In each square upload a photo.
- Remember to identify the students (first names are fine)
- In the Event box please include the homeroom or grade level.