BAYVILLE SCHOOL NEWSLETTER
Beginning March 8, we are scheduled to bring all in-person students into school simultaneously. In order to accomplish this feat while maintaining social distancing protocols, many classrooms need to be moved to larger spaces, including the All Purpose Room, Gymnasium, and Media Center. Although these new classrooms are not the traditional setting, they will all be outfitted with all the materials necessary to ensure your child receives the education you have come to expect from Bayville School. Each classroom will have student desks, a whiteboard, projector, document camera, etc. Ultimately, the Bayville School Staff is extremely excited to have our students back together to have a safe, educational, and memorable rest of the school year.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS. ROSETTI, BAYVILLE SCHOOL TEACHER OF THE YEAR!
Monday, March 8, 2021 - School Opens Five Days A Week
- All in-person students will attend school five days per week (both cohorts).
- At this time, school will remain 4 hours per day (8:40-12:40).
- Lunch and breakfast will still be "Grab and Go".
- Full remote students will have no changes to their current learning model
Beginning, Monday, March 8, Concurrent learning will only be available for students who are required to quarantine.
- Students who are registered to attend school in-person, must attend daily.
- There will no longer be a concurrent option for any student to stay home and join the class through a Google Meet.
- A student who is not able to attend in person schooling will be marked absent.
- Students who do not attend school will receive their work when they return to school.
- In-person students who are not comfortable attending in-person should contact Mr. Rieder or Mrs. Gallagher to arrange for a transfer to full remote learning.
- Students who transfer to the full remote model will be assigned a new remote teacher.
PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN PICK-UP
- February 5 - Sports Jersey Day
- February 12 - Wear Red for Carly
- February 23 - Make-Up Pictures Groups 1 and Virtual
- February 24 - Group 2 In-Person
- February 25 -March 3 - Virtual Spring Book Fair
- February 26 - Make-Up Pictures Groups 2 & 4
- March 3 - Dress like your favorite book character
- March 3 - Read Across America Day
- March 3 - Group 1 In-Person
- March 6 - Progress Reports Post
- March 8 - Potential return to 5 days in-person instruction
- March 17 - Wear Green
- April 1 - Wear Blue for Autism Awareness
- April 2 - April 11 - Spring Break
- April 3 - 3rd Marking Period Report Cards Post
- May 3 - Wear Bayville School Colors (Blue and Gold)
- May 6 - Dan Gutman Virtual Assembly
- May 28 - Wear Red White and Blue
- June 18 - 4th Marking Period Reports Post